The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Focus Select?
Focus Select is a supplement that aims to support the vision, macular, and overall health. It is a dietary product based on natural based ingredients, including vitamins and minerals. Experts in the area of eye health participated in designing the formula to come up with a supplement that may offer potential benefits for your health.
The product may be focused on helping to boost your eye health and prevent macular degeneration, but the ingredients included may also be useful in enhancing brain performance. However, the manufacturer mentions that the product was designed for those that may be at risk of suffering from age-related macular degeneration.
According to the label, the product is developed and manufactured for a company called Covalent Medical LLC, which is situated in the United States. The information on their website indicates that Focus Select actually comes in several different forms, including the chewable form of supplement for those that do not like capsules and zinc-free version. The company is focused on developing products that support eye health.
What are the Product Claims?
If you belong to the age group that may experience symptoms of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), you should consider taking Focus Select. The manufacturer claims that this supplement will promote ocular health and is, in fact, an upgrade of another formula they previously developed. According to the company, you shouldn’t worry about the inclusion of zinc as the supplement includes a carefully selected zinc level that is both effective and safe at the same time.
The Key Ingredients and How They Work?
If you would like to know the ingredients of Focus Select, read the list below:
- Zinc – Although it comes in the form of zinc oxide, it may still provide a positive effect on mental performance. Zinc helps to maintain cognitive abilities, especially after injury as it may boost healing and assist in cell growth
- Copper – This mineral may help to maintain immunity and protect cells from damage. It might also play a role in pigmentation and promote melanin formation
- Vitamin E – This compound may play a vital role in preventing the formation of cataracts and other macular issues. It might also help to boost memory and prevent deterioration of cognitive abilities
- Vitamin C – Most popular for its antioxidant properties, this vitamin can help to boost immunity and protect brain cells
- Lutein – A carotenoid with nutritious properties that can promote eye health
- Zeaxanthin – May play a role in supporting overall eye health and preventing vision deterioration
Among other ingredients, you can find Beef-Sourced Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin (Soy), Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, Soybean Oil, and Caramel Colors.
Can Focus Select Improve Your Brain’s Performance?
Focus Select is a product optimized to promote overall eye health. However, it contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals and its working process may also be beneficial for your brain. Some of the ingredients aim to protect overall cell degeneration, which may help in preserving cognitive abilities and preventing age-related brain performance issues.
The product seems to aim in promoting eye and overall health in the long run, which is why you should use it regularly to notice potential positive effects.
What are the Strengths of Focus Select?
- The supplement may promote eye health
- Ingredients might help to prevent cell deterioration, including brain cells
- The product can boost immunity and protect cells from damage
- Also comes in a chewable form for those that do not like capsules
What are the Weaknesses of Focus Select?
- The supplement isn’t officially recommended for supporting brain enhancement
- Zinc oxide might not be the ideal form for this type of product
- Formula contains soy and may cause allergic reactions
- The product might be unsuitable for vegans
Is Focus Select Safe?
Although Focus Select is generally safe, keep in mind that the product contains traces of soy and may cause a reaction in people allergic to it. Also, the gelatin in the supplement is beef-sourced, which might make it unsuitable for vegans.
How Should You Use Focus Select?
Focus Select should be used on a daily basis. Take the first capsule in the morning with breakfast and the second one in the evening with dinner.
How Much Does It Cost?
If you order a 30-day supply, you will get the product for the cost of $16.99. However, if you choose a 90-day bottle, you can purchase it for $44.99. If you choose to subscribe to the product, the shipping will be free.
Focus Select Review – Final Thoughts
At the end of the day, it depends on what you are expecting from Focus Select. If you are looking for a supplement to promote eye health and assist in preventing AMD, this product can be helpful. However, if you want a brain enhancing supplement, keep in mind that this is not officially advertised as one.
It may have some benefits that promote brain health, but this product is recommended for those looking to boost their ocular health. However, you might want to check out other products before making a final decision.