The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hydroxycut and Weight Loss
Losing weight has long been a battle for many- males and females alike. And those who plan to lose weight want it done quickly and easily. To address this problem, a lot of products have been created for weight loss. One known brand is Hydroxycut.
What You Should Know About Hydroxycut?
Hydroxycut is a weight loss supplement that works by making you less hungry thus, food intake is decreased. This diet supplement also increases metabolism and energy. It is also said to help keep proper blood sugar and calorie levels.
As with any other diet supplement or diet plan, the results of this product are best achieved if coupled with a healthy diet and fitness exercise.
Hydroxycut’s formula is a combination of natural ingredients known to promote weight loss. Its active ingredients are:
- Green tea – this works by increasingyour metabolism rate. It also functions to boost the levels of oxidation and energy in the body.
- Garcinia Cambodia – this is an Indian herb known to help in weight loss by decreasing your appetite withoutcausing your blood sugar level to drop.
- White Tea extract – this ingredient preventsfat cell formation.
- Oolong tea extract – this also speeds up your body’s metabolism.
- Caffeine – this is a known stimulant that helps in burning fat and in decreasing your appetite.
- It is found in most stores with distribution reaching up to 70 countries all over the world.
- It is in the form of an oral pill making intake, easy and fast.
- Its dose is 2 to 3 pills a day only.
- It does not contain calories which is a helpful factor for weight loss.
- The product package did not mention the exact amount of ingredients used to formulate this diet pill. The specifications of the amount of the ingredients should have been indicated in the label, as excess amounts could be harmful for the body.
- There have been reported side effects of this product. Some of the ones listed by the FDA are liver failure, jaundice, kidney damage, cardiovascular disorders, and seizures.
- The price is pretty high especially when compared to other weight loss products.
Hydroxycut is a popular all-natural weight loss supplement. Many have tested the product already and claimed that it was able to show positive results. However, the use of the product also poses several health risks.Therefore, other alternative weight loss pills may be advised. One is Phenocal which works much like Hydroxycut. There are also several success stories behind Phenocal and information about its formulation are clearly disclosed by its manufacturer. Phenocal does not have any side effects. It can be a better option on top of Hydroxycut but always make sure that your supplement of choice is safe and is fit for your weight loss needs.