Advertising Disclosure ?
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hydroxyslim is a dietary supplement manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, which contain only organic ingredients aiding the body to burn fat. Its manufacturer promises fat and inch loss within 2 to 3 weeks. In a clinical study, its primary ingredient caused approximately three and a half times more weight loss than simply following a diet or exercise plan. This plant formula increases energy levels while also boosting calorie burn through thermogenesis.
Hydroxyslim Product Ingredients
Illegal substance. Guarana Extract, Bitter Orange, Garcinia Cambogia, Theobroma Cocoa Extract, Yohimbe Extract, Acacia Rigidula Extract, Theobromine, Salicin Complex, and Chromium Picolinate.
Hydroxyslim – Product Description
Many of the ingredients are recognizable and are known to increase the metabolism and suppress the appetite, but one of the ingredients is illegal and may cause unpleasant side effects. It is suggested to take two capsules with a meal twice a day, and do not exceed the recommended dose. Hydroxyslim is available to buy from third party online websites including NetNutri and World Class Nutrition where it retails for $29.95 for 120 caplets (60 doses), plus the official website hi-tech-online-store.com sells Hydroxyslim for $32.95.
Hydroxyslim – Advantages
- Easy to swallow dietary supplements.
- Contains organic ingredients that have shown to aid weight loss.
- It is available to buy from many third party online retailers.
- There is a supplement facts listed on the official website.
Hydroxyslim – Drawbacks
- Some of the side effects include headaches, dizziness, nervousness, nausea, shortness of breath, rapid or irregular heartbeat, insomnia, chest pain, tremors, behavioral changes, or loss of consciousness.
- It contains an illegal substance.
- There is no free trial but the manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Unfortunately, there is no clinical evidence published.
Hydroxyslim – The Bottom Line
Hydroxyslim appears to be a legalized version of Hydroxycut, as it can be purchased through many third party websites, but the side effects it may incur far outweigh the positive benefits. The manufacturer does offer a 60-day money back guarantee.