Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Idol Lash is a product that has been particularly designed for women who wants to have fuller, longer and darker lashes. It is perfect for women who are not satisfied with the way their eyelashes look.
Ingredients in Idol Lash
All of the ingredients of the Idol Lash are clearly indicated on the product’s official website. The formula does not contain beneficial conditioners, which means that the lashes can become healthier and stronger, thus reaching their maximum length potential. The following are the ingredients specified in the website:
- Pentapeptide-17 – This substance is one of the key ingredients of Idol Lash. It has been tested to improve keratin levels of the body. Keratin is very important in increasing the volume of the lashes, thus strengthening hair follicles, and strengthening eyelash growth.
- Kelp Extract – This helps in increasing overall blood circulation around the eyelash area. It is very helpful in the overall production of healthy cells necessary in having longer eyelashes.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This oil acts as a natural condition which aids in conditioning newly formed eyelashes.
- Nettle Extract – Works in improving the color of the skin surrounding the eyelashes.
- Cocoyl – this substance helps in preventing breakage of the new lashes, making them stronger. It is a very important ingredient which works in protecting the eyelashes from falling.
How Does Idol Lash Work?
Idol Lash works as an eyelash enhancer. Simply put, it gives answer to what women really want with their eyelashes, thicker, longer, fuller and darker.
How To Apply?
Idol Lash is very easy to use. It can be used in the same way as you would use your mascara. The longer this product is used, the better the results are. As a matter of fact, in just two to four weeks of using it, you can see some noticeable results. In about five to six weeks, you can see the real difference.
What Are The Benefits?
There are some advantages of using Idol Lash. Here are some of them:
- All of the ingredients are completely listed in the website of the product. As a matter of fact, each of the ingredients also comes with description as to how they contribute to the effectiveness of the product.
- The manufacturer offers a free 30 day trial period, thus attesting to the effectiveness and reliability of the product.
- You can be assured of the ordering process since it is very secure.
- You can also be confident with the product because of its 90 day money back guarantee.
- Clinical studies about the product are shown in the product website.
What Are The Side Effects
There are no known side effects of the Idol Lash product. This is not a hormone treatment, or perhaps a medical procedure that needs experimentation. It is but a simple eyelash enhancer. The product claims 100% safe even for people who may have sensitive eyes.
Is It Safe?
Yes the product is safe, based on the ingredients used in the formulation of the product. At the same time, the website of the product also highlights clinical studies conducted on the effectiveness of Idol Lash.
The website presents quotes from different individuals who claimed being able to benefit from the product. While these quotes may be genuine, as the website looks professional, other third party websites can also prove the claim of other users who have taken advantage of the effectiveness of the product.
Where To Find It?
The product can be directly purchased from the manufacturer’s website. There you can provide complete information and details regarding the product, including testimonials and results of clinical studies. At the same time, there are also other retailer websites offering the product, and you can also purchase the product from these websites. You can even get good offers depending whether or not there are promos being offered by the website.
Since this type of product has already become extremely popular, along with the demand from women who may have become dissatisfied with the way their eyelashes look, a lot of various brands have surfaced on the market. Some of the products are way better than the others.
However, idol Lash is simply one of the highly reputed products. It is easy to conclude with the way consumers provide their feedback on the product. The clinical results are also presented in the product website, making all their claims reliable.
However, by looking at the ingredients and the capability of the product, it works in strengthening the hairs of the lashes instead of really making them grow longer and faster. Still, since the lashes are being strengthened, you can expect a reduction of hair fall, thus contributing to the overall appearance of the eyelashes. A lot of customers have testified to the effectiveness of the product, and it also shows that it really is.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please click here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."