The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Joint Advance and How Does it Work?
Joint Advance is an all-natural supplement that is produced in United States of America. Joint Advance promises to relieve all joint related pains in our bodies. According to the official website, Joint Advance supports joint mobility, healthy joints and ligaments. The producers say that Joint Advance is for anyone experiencing the following:
- Early morning stiffness
- Joint pain and swelling
- Reduced ability to move
- Wearing out of cartilage
- Warmth and redness of skin around a joint
What Are The Ingredients In Joint Advance
Joint Advance employs three of the most effective joint care ingredients that have been used for years to fight joint pains and enhance ligament and cartilage performance. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM;
- Glucosamine sulphate: The Glucosamine sulphate used in Joint Advance is harvested from the skeleton of shellfish. However, the manufacturers claim that they don’t harvest shellfish for this purpose but instead, they use the by-products of food industry. It is one of the most popular joint care ingredients. Glucosamine is a combination of amino acids and glucose, hence its name. Glucosamine is key to the success of Joint Advance since it protects the joints against damage caused by friction and low lubrication in the joints. It is also an important building block of joint tissue besides, supporting the growth of a healthy cartilage among other connective tissue. Without a healthy cartilage, then the joints would not be smooth and flexible.
- Chondroitin: The Chondroitin used in Joint Advance is closely related to Glucosamine and that’s why you find them being used together in this supplement. A chondroitin molecule is created when Glucosamine molecules stick together into one. Joint Advance uses chondroitin that is harvested from domestic animals cartilage like that of cows. Chondroitin is important to the effectiveness of Joint Advance since it offers our joints cushion besides lubricating the joints. Chondroitin when combined with Glucosamine in Joint Advance play a vital role in the production of hyaluronic acid (HA), an important building block of synovial fluid.
- MSM: MSM is a form of organic sulphur that exists naturally in our bodies. Joint Advance introduces MSM into our bodies, since it acts as an organic source of body sulphur, and an antioxidant mineral agent which forms a core component of most structural body tissues like the hair and cartilage. The MSM used in Joint Advance guarantees organic sulphur thus ensuring healthy Collagen, cartilage, and joints. If Joint Advance lacks sulphur, it might leads to production of low amounts of collagen and thus your joints become weak.
How effective are Joint Advance Ingredients?
Joint Advance as earlier stated employs three of the most effective joint care products known to modern medicine. The combination of the three ingredients ensures a safe and effective approach to fight joint pain caused by illness or old age. Since all the ingredients are natural, Joint Advance is safe and natural.
How to use Joint Advance?
The recommended dosage is three pills daily spread across the day. The producers claim that after six months of consecutive usage of the Supplement, you should expect a full recovery in six months. It is highly recommended to take lots of water with Joint Advance.
- Take Joint Advance exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Consult your physician if you experience any kind of side effect.
- Don’t take Joint Advance if you take blood-thinning medications, Anticoagulants Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Beta-blockers Methotrexate and phenytoin (Dilantin) and Diuretics.
- Don’t buy Joint Advance if the seal is broken or tampered with.
- Don’t give it to children under the age of eighteen unless your caregiver approves it.
Does Joint Advance have any Side Effects?
Joint Advance is made from 100% natural ingredients and thus it doesn’t have any side effects. Any negative effect should be treated as an allergic reaction especially by people who are allergic to fish and ginger.
Does Joint Advance Interact with Other Medications?
According to the producers, Joint Advance doesn’t not interact with any medications. However, consumers who are taking take blood-thinning medications, Anticoagulants Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Beta-blockers Methotrexate and phenytoin (Dilantin) and Diuretics should consult with their caregivers first.
Are there any safety concerns associated with Joint Advance?
There are no safety concerns associated with Joint Advance available in the public domain.
Joint Advance is made from one of the best ingredients if not the best ingredients. Second, Joint Advance has good consumer reviews in both retail stores and internet pharmacies. However, the producers should have included bone care minerals to improve the efficiency of this joint supplement. In a scale of 0-10, Joint Advance gets 7.
Where To Find It?
Product can be purchased through the Amazon.com.