The shape of the lips can be defined with the use of a lip liner. Then, the lips will become soft and sensuous, thus the younger look. Here is the list of the very useful “Makeup Tip: How to Have Attractive Lips” for the most excellent lips care:
- Lip color will last long when a thin layer of foundation and a little dusting of powder are applied on the lips. More so, for dark lips, this procedure helps lipstick to not change its hue.
- To naturally define the lips’ shape, the color of the lip liner must resemble the lipstick shade.
- For the lips to look thicker, outlining should just be outside of the lip’s natural line. Meanwhile, for a thinner look, the outline must be placed just inside the lips’ natural line.
- With the defined shape, the lips can already be filled with lipstick utilizing a lip brush, with strokes that will perfectly blend the color with the outline till the latter is inconspicuous.
- Amongst the frost, matte, glossy, or creamy lipsticks, the one that is the most suitable and does not make the lips appear dry and chipped must be chosen.
- A tinted gloss that is sheer can be attained by sucking on a preferred shade of the Popsicle.
- The application of two coatings of lipstick can ensure longer durability. Right after the initial coat, the lips should be pressed on a tissue. Then, the second coat is applied.
- Outlined lips avoid bleeding of the lip color.
- Lipstick can be topped with lip-gloss. For a nude appearance, lipstick can be used alone.
- Since gloss makes lips look fuller, those whose lips are thicker must avoid applying it.