Makeup Tips For Eyebrows
The best way to define your face is to shape your eyebrows. You will be amazed at how just shaping your eyebrows makes your face look clean and more beautiful. Your eyes will appear much larger! You can achieve a natural look by using brow colors, which can be applied with a stiff bristled brush. Be careful though, applying too heavy of a color to your brows can make you appear Neolithic. You don’t want to look like a caveman! Here are some helpful tips to shaping and coloring beautiful eyebrows:
- To shape your brows, use tweezers to pluck hairs below your brows.
- To make shaping your eyebrows easier and less painful, tweeze your brows after taking a hot shower or bath.
- Fill in the any gaps by using a brow pencil that matches (or is one shade lighter) than your the natural eyebrow color. Do this by using short strokes.
- Use eyebrow wax to smooth your brow and then hide them to crate a a temporary shaved eyebrow look.
- The best way to groom your eyebrows is by using a clear gel and brush specially made for eyebrows. To shape your eyebrows, comb and pluck the hairs above the brow line.
- For a more natural look, stick with your brow shape. Be sure to see a professional to thread your brow for the first time.
- Use a ruler to calculate your eyebrow arch. Imagine a line starting from your nose and moving to the outer corner of your eye. Make sure the outer side of your pupil lines up with the high point of your eyebrow.
- For a more natural look, hair color should be two shades lighter than your eyebrow color.