Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mind Lab Pro Overview
Mind Lab Pro is one of the brain health supplements that is formulated to enhance your memory and also help you attain optimal brain health in order for users to learn faster, improve problem solving, as well as avoiding the cognitive decline that usually comes with age.
Mind Lab Pro is manufactured by The Mind Lab, which is said to be a division of Opti-Nutra. Mind Lab Pro comes in capsules form and is available online that contains 60 capsules.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients and How They Work?
Mind Lab Pro is said to be made up of a fantastic blend that is strictly formulated to improve your focus, memory, mood, and concentration; in short, it is perfectly designed for cognitive improvement.
The key active ingredients featured in Mind Lab Pro include:
- Phosphatidylserine (soy free, 50 mg) – This compound is derived from sunflower lecithin
- Citicoline (250 mg) – Citicoline, nootropic
- Hericium Erinaceus (500 mg) – Lion’s Mane mushroom
- L-Theanine (125 mg) – Is the amino acid mainly found in the tea leaves
- Rhodiola Rosea (50 mg) – Root of an herb native to Russia
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (175 mg) – It is one of the amino acid featured in Mind Lab Pro.
- Bacopa monnieri (150 mg) – Extract from a plant, it helps in improving your neurons in the brain and their functional capability.
- Pterostilbene (500 mcg) – Chemical compound found in plants
- Vinpocetine (6 mg)- Semi – Synthetic extract from the periwinkle plant
Mind Lab Pro utilizes a wide range of nootropics so as to boost the brain power by maintaining key neurotransmitters, which energize the brain by increasing neural power production, increasing blood flow in the brain, fostering new creation of brain cell, defending your brain cells from any oxidative stress, and also increasing the frequency of Alpha brain waves.
Mind Lab Pro Benefits
Mind Lab Pro has the following advantages:
- It helps in reducing memory impairment
- It helps in improving and maintaining optimal brain function
- It helps in improving neurological processing
- It helps in enhancing cognitive speed
- It improves memory and brain metabolism
Mind Lab Pro Drawbacks
The product is associated with the following disadvantages:
- Some of the claims made by manufacturer are inaccurate
- The product is only available online
Mind Lab Pro Review – Is It Safe To Use?
The product is said to be safe because it is produced in an FDA registered facility that practices GMP, ensuring quality and consistent product.
It features a proprietary blend of key ingredients which enhance your memory and also help you attain optimal brain health in order to learn faster, improve your problem-solving skills, as well as avoiding the cognitive decline that usually comes with age.
Are there any Side Effects?
There are no harmful side effects reported by users of this product.
Mind Lab Pro Customer Reviews and Complaints
There are numerous positive consumer reviews online.
Mind Lab Pro Review – Bottom Line
Most people around the world might consider using this nootropic due to the ability of Mind Lab Pro to boost the brain power by maintaining key neurotransmitters, which energize the brain by increasing neural power production, increasing blood flow in the brain, fostering new creation of brain cell, defending your brain cells from any oxidative stress, and also increasing the frequency of Alpha brain waves.
However, it is advisable for you to understand and ascertain the functionalities of the product as well as the benefits of the product. As a consumer, make sure that you have enough information about the product by doing enough research on how it works and its ingredients list.
It is also important to compare the product with other nootropic supplements in the market so as to have a wide range of product choice. By having such details at hand, you will be in a better position to make that final decision on whether to order the product or walk away from it.
Always remember that failure to do an extensive research regarding the product can cause some severe adverse effects to you as the user.