Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
My Colon Remedy – At a Glance:
Currently there has been a lot of media attention being given to the risks of colon cancer and because of this there are many colon cleansing products to use. Naturally, some products are more reputable and effective than others. My Colon Remedy appears to be one of the latter and, while it is possible to access their official website (some other brands don’t even have a website), not much useful information is provided for potential customers.
The website has a single page of content. It plays up the media coverage surrounding colon disease by quoting various media sources, although none of those quoted have endorsed My Colon Remedy.
My Colon Remedy is formulated to help rid the body of any waste that may have built up in the colon, thereby helping the user lose weight. The manufacturer claims that lower energy levels, bloating and constipation can result from having too much of this waste in the body. No results of clinical studies are provided that might verify the company’s claims of its products effectiveness, and only a couple of mediocre customer testimonials are posted.
My Colon Remedy – Facts
Similar to various colon cleansing products, My Colon Remedy has secret ingredients, however, based on information from a different website, this formula might have acai berry in it. Acai berry is considered a ‘superfood’ because it is a source of strong antioxidants as well as being a good detoxifier. Besides declaring that the ingredients are 100% natural, the company doesn’t provide any information. It is likely that My Colon Remedy includes ingredients similar to those found in other colon cleansers, such as a laxative like cascara sagrada and a bulking fiber like psyllium husk.
My Colon Remedy – Positive Features
- Toxic build-up, an issue that could cause colon disease, is addressed by My Colon Remedy.
- Scientific research has linked health problems with an unhealthy colon.
- There is a free trial for this product.
- The website is accessible through the internet and is easy to navigate.
- My Colon Remedy has several good individual testimonials.
My Colon Remedy – Negative Features
- The company website does not mention the ingredients that are included in the product.
- My Colon Remedy formula has not been proven to work.
- This company claims some unproven statements like this brand is the ‘Best Detox Formula’ and endorsed by health care experts more than any product.
- The 15-day trial begins when the order is placed, so shipping and transit time use up part of the trial period.
- Complaints, especially about their billing techniques, have been reported against the company.
- There isn’t any FAQ area displayed on the website.
My Colon Remedy – Conclusion
Certainly 15 days is not sufficient time to figure out what this product has the potential to do, and it is doubtful that anybody will stop their order within this time which means becoming part of the automatic shipping plan. As a matter of fact, most of the customers’ dissatisfaction with the company was because of unavailability of customer service and not being able to cancel the product. My Colon Remedy costs a lot of money at $78.84 for a month’s worth, and since you can’t buy it in the stores, there aren’t any cheaper prices available.
Concerning the good reviews on the Internet, these were probably posted by users who are financially involved with the brand instead of individual customers and should probably be ignored.