Several of the colon cleansing therapies currently on the market face stiff criticism from many skeptics. For this reason, you may prefer to try a natural colon cleanser. These can effectively help you remove stagnated fecal matter and toxins from your colon.
Colon Health vis-à-vis Natural Remedies
Natural therapies have always been well received the world over. They are known to treat most types of illness quite well. Many of these natural substances do not cause any side effects, and they are easy and cheap to obtain.
It is easy to maintain your colon using natural methods because of the basic role and construction of the colon. There are lots of herbal extracts and other substances that you can use as natural and effective colon cleansers. They are now easy to find in most health stores.
Specific Substances That Act As Good Natural Colon Cleansers
Fiber, herbal extracts, and special diets are recognized for their colon-cleansing abilities, and a number of other natural substances will do it as well.
Among these you will find:
- Calcium. Calcium is easy to find, and its pill form can be used to strengthen your bones or clean your colon. If you have irritable bowel syndrome or if you are lactose intolerant, Calcium might be a great thing for you instead of milk.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D intake promotes a healthy colon and works as a natural cleanser for the colon. Orange juice is a particularly good source of this specific vitamin, which is widely available in other foods as well.
- Fresh cloves of garlic. Garlic is well-known for being able to regulate bowel function, so by its very nature it is a great natural colon cleanser. Taking garlic regularly and in moderation will help you to prevent the growth of colon polyps. This will keep you from getting colon cancer.
- Ginger. Now coming in the version of a capsule, your well-loved ginger is an additional beneficial, pure colon cleanser with the ability to fight cancer. Add this delicious spice to your daily diet to help keep your colon healthy and clean.
- The Miracle Green Tea. The magic herb, Green Tea is becoming more popular for use in health-related issues. Add garlic, ginger and green tea to your daily routine. These delicious, natural items will help you avoid colon cancer by keeping your colon clean.
- Grape Seed Extract. Grape seed extract is a natural colon cleanser and an excellent anti-cancer substance. Several studies have shown this substance to be quite effective in preventing cancerous cell growth in the colon.
- Turmeric. Turmeric boasts many medicinal qualities, among which is the ability to cleanse the colon. Quite a few research studies that have been undertaken regarding this health-friendly substance have definitely shown its ability to stop development of polyps on the colon wall. This gives it great cancer fighting capabilities.
A Couple of Cautions
Regardless of these points, remember that the first thing you must do is consult your doctor before you decide to use any natural colon cleanser. Furthermore, you must also determine the exact amounts and dosages you have to take in order get the most beneficial result.
You must also eat the diet that is specified. This single act is at the top of the colon cleansing list. The fact of the matter is that there should be two top priorities. They are drinking plenty of plain, clean, pure water and eating a healthy diet.