The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
According to its manufacturers, Nootrobrain is a “groundbreaking nootropic cognitive enhancer that delivers improved focus, productivity, speech and memory.” Its formula is composed of pure ingredients that have all been clinically tested and proven to be very effective in increasing focus, memory, mental capacity and mood. It can be obtained from the official website in three packages; buy 3 bottles and get 2 free at $395. Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free at $134 and buy a single bottle at $67. There are no shipping charges on all the packages, which would otherwise be an additional $12 per bottle.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Nootrobrain
The company behind Nootrobrain is called Nootrolabs Inc. this company was formed in 2010 by a group of researchers whose names have not been mentioned on the official website. Nootrolabs has been accredited a B+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Though claiming that the researchers worked on the product for two years before it was released into the market, no research results for the product as a whole are provided on the website.
The manufacturers claim that the ingredients infused in this product have the ability to;
- Improve memory recall
- Enhance verbal skills making one more fluent
- Enhance focus and concentration levels
- Improve ability to absorb vast amounts of information
How Does Nootrobrain Work?
How this product works is explained in the ingredient list below.
Ingredients in Nootrobrain
A single capsule of Nootrobrain contains the following ingredients in the following proportions;
- This is a synthetic compound and sometimes goes by the name Draganon.
- It is a cognitive enhancer that is known to increase the density of neurotransmitter receptors.
300mg CDP Choline
- CDP stands for Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine but is sometimes referred to as citicoline.
- It compensates for increased receptor density by ensuring adequate supply of choline.
1.3mg of Vitamin B6
- It is scientifically referred to as Pyridoxine and is needed to make serotonin. This brain chemical plays the role of improving mood.
- It is also needed to make haemoglobin whose deficiency is what causes fatigue and hinders memory and focus and could lead to anaemia.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for increasing blood flow to the brain and overall brain health.
100mg Bacopa Monnieri
- This ingredient basic purpose is to elevate moods by lowering stress and anxiety levels in the brain.
- It has a very unique formula.
- It is effective in enhancing cognitive function.
- It improves memory recall, verbal skills and focus levels.
- It contains clinically tested ingredients.
- The company provides discounts on bulky purchases at a go.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee that is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
- It is non-addictive and promises results in just a few days.
- It is highly recommended by doctors and its users.
- It has not been approved by the FDA.
- There is no research studies listed for the product as a whole.
According to the manufacturer’s label, it is recommended that you take 1 capsule two times in a day and with meals. The 60 capsules bottle is enough for a month’s supply.
Nootrobrain should be taken a few hours before bedtime as it may cause insomnia.
It is not recommended for pregnant/lactating women.
Nootrobrain Side Effects
Made from 100% pure ingredients, Nootrobrain has undergone clinical tests and been proven to be free of any adverse side effects making it completely safe for consumption.
Does it interact with other medications?
Nootrobrain is a safe dietary supplement on its own, whether it interacts with other medications in not mentioned but there is emphasis on the need to consult with your doctor prior to consumption.
As you grow older, the appeal of nootropic supplements gets better as the more time passes the less performing your cognitive functions get and the more demands you have on your brain. This leads to a lot of stress and frustration. The mention of an effective nootropic instantly gets your attention let alone one that cuts across the edge and has unique ingredients. Well, that’s Nootrobrain for you. In a world that is increasingly competitive, people look for what sets you apart and there is less room for mediocre performances at work and in your studies. Nootrobrain is not just meant for old people with ADHD but also for college students who need it for studies and career men and women for better work performance. This supplement is 100% safe and relatively affordable making it worth the try. If the results do not satisfy you, one can always the 100% money refund guarantee within a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.