The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Promised to function both as an energy booster and an effective fat burner, Phenocal is specially formulated to target a variety of fat-causing health issues.
Pharmaxa Lab’s manufacturers this highly praised weight loss supplement, and the official product website even supports all purchases of Phenocal with a 60-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. The price of Phenocal varies, depending upon the quantity of the capsules ordered.
How Does Phenocal Work?
Phenocal is a multi-function dietary supplement that promotes weight loss through several mechanisms. More specifically, Phenocal’s formula includes ingredients for suppressing appetites, increasing metabolisms, and enhancing energy levels. The absolute result of these combined effects is dramatic weight loss; product testimonials featured on the official Phenocal product website boast of users losing as much as 50 pounds while using Phenocal.
What Are The Ingredients In Phenocal?
- Green tea extracts – this popular tea is not only known to have antioxidant benefits which help keep the body healthy by fighting free radicals over the long term but also supports fat burning and thermogenesis
- Hoodia Gordonii – a succulent plant, Hoodia Gordonii has become widely used in weight control products for its ability in helping to suppress the appetite and reduce the occurrence of snacking between meals. Traditionally it was used to keep hunger at bay during periods of food shortages
- 5-HTP – supports levels of certain hormones in the body that encourage feelings of well-being. This is important as many people become despondent when attempting to control weight and these feelings may lead to emotional eating and weight gain
- Yerba Mate – in addition to its benefits for the heart and immune system, Yerba Mate supports energy levels and alertness, providing an amount of caffeine without the over-stimulating effects or energy crashes
- Chromium – this is often added to weight management supplements as it is said to help reduce food cravings, largely due to the regulating effect it has on the blood sugar levels. When blood sugar levels drop, the temptation to snack on high sugar foods increases
- Glucomannan – this highly fibrous substance plays an important role in keeping the user feeling fuller for longer. Not only does this stave off hunger but it also cuts down on overeating at meal times
- Garcinia Cambogia PE – since being featured on the TV show of a celebrity physician, Garcinia Cambogia has been added to many weight control supplements and is said to target fat that accumulates around the mid section. It may also support lower cholesterol levels and help regulate blood sugar for less food cravings
- Vitamin B1 – this ingredient helps provide added energy by playing a role in ATP synthesis. While it can be found naturally in certain foods, most people, especially those trying to control their weight, can benefit from a supplement containing the ingredient.
- Vitamin B6 – a water-soluble vitamin, B6, also known as Pyridoxine, is combined with other members of the B family to promote a more effective metabolic rate and, in turn, calorie and fat-burning.
- Biotin – Biotin is known to help with the breaking down of foods, to be used by the body more efficiently. In addition to this, it helps in the process of making amino acids and glucose.
- Evodiamine – this is a compound that is not only known for its anti-obesity effects but also as a highly efficient anti-inflammatory.
- L-Tyrosine – a non-essential amino acid, L-Tyrosine is contained in Phenocal as it has a number of weight management benefits, particularly in helping promote energy. However, it is also said to encourage better sleep patterns which, experts are now saying, can reduce occurrences of obesity and weight gain.
- Cocoa extract – while it may seem counterproductive to use cocoa in a weight control supplement, Cocoa is very high in polyphenols and naturally caffeinated. This means that in addition to providing energy and alertness, it helps with thermogenesis and fat-burning.
- The Phenocal ihealth-fulfillment provides detailed information about this product.
- A full list of ingredients is featured online.
- Phenocal can be purchased directly through the official product website
- This product is made from all natural ingredients.
- All purchases are backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free samples offered of this product.
Phenocal – The Bottom Line
Overall, Phenocal appears to be a very promising option for a weight loss supplement. Even though the price of Phenocal is not much expensive than that of some other diet products, the 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee money back guarantee that stretches over such an extensive period of time more than makes up for this price difference. Additionally, the full list of ingredients provided online is very informative and appreciated for this product.