Advertising Disclosure ?
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pixi Flawless Primer Description
Our comprehensive Pixi Flawless Primer Review will provide you with all the important details of this formulation that’s claimed to be the perfect solution to different skin problems. It is claimed to help you have an even and flawless skin tone, the true sign of skin that’s youthfully healthy. This formula is packed with skin-loving active components, including those that fight skin aging. There are protective ingredients as well, to help reduce the risk of developing irritation, skin problems and premature aging signs.
This formula is a solution to many skin concerns, including premature aging. There are also antioxidants and skin rejuvenating components that help renew the skin’s appearance and texture. However, first and foremost, it is a base for foundation or makeup, allowing smoother application and helping them last longer. Since this formulation also contains powerful hydrating components, it can also help treat dryness and dehydration issues.
If you’re now considering purchasing this product, you must continue to read our all-inclusive Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer review. This will help you know if it is really a right fit for your regimen.
Pixi Flawless Primer Pros
- It is made to improve the skin’s appearance
- There are beneficial ingredients that may help fight rapid skin aging although limited evidence of this feature is available
- Positive reviews are available online saying it is a good primer
Pixi Flawless Primer Cons
- There’s no thorough clinical testing done on this formula, so its safety and effectiveness is questionable
- If is does not work, there’s no guarantee that allows returns, exchanges and refunds
- This is not from a well-known skin care brand
- Some online reviews are negative saying it doesn’t look natural
- Based on customer feedback, it can cause very dry skin and even cracking
Pixi is a skin care and makeup brand that was launched in Soho, London more than 10 years ago. It was founded by Petra Strand who boasts of over 20 years experience as a product developer and professional makeup artist. She decided to create her own brand that offers pure, awakening and skin-pampering formulations to help users achieve that perfectly radiant look that celebrities usually have. This brand claims to offer innovative formulations that are infused with beneficial ingredients like botanicals.
This product hasn’t been on the market for very long, but there are loyal users of this skin-perfecting formulation. Pixi by Petra Flawless Beauty Primer is claimed to have both immediate and long-term skin improving effects. However, there’s mixed feedback from users – most say it is a good formula that makes the skin appear smoother and clearer, but there are also reviews saying it doesn’t look natural and the effect is only temporary (like makeup). There are reviews saying its anti-aging effects are not noticeable even with long-term use.
This formula is easy to use, just apply a coin-sized amount all over your face then follow with your foundation. It can be used to refresh the skin anytime by applying over makeup.
Pixi Flawless Primer Ingredients
- Glycerin: Many studies have shown the excellent humectant properties of this ingredient. It is an impressive hydrator, which is the reason it has become very popular in skin care formulations
- Ascorbic Acid: This antioxidant boosts collagen production, helps brighten skin and offers antioxidant protection as well; however, some people are highly sensitive to this active component
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Commonly called vitamin E, this is an effective skin conditioner that improves the texture and appearance of the skin. It is also an antioxidant that offers protective benefits to skin cells, helping slow down the development of aging signs on the skin
- Retinyl Palmitate: An ester of vitamin A that’s mixed with palmitic acid, it is a gentler form of retinol. However, it is weaker in promoting the repair process of the skin’s lower layers. Therefore, this ingredient is not as effective although there’s still a chance of causing skin irritation from using it
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It is added to topical formulations because of its ability to penetrate skin and hold onto water
Pixi Flawless Primer Price & Quantity
One tube container of Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer is being sold online for $33 (exclusive of shipping cost).
Should You Buy It?
All in all, this primer is an above average formulation since it also contains beneficial ingredients, including those that help fight skin aging. There are good reviews from customers as well; however, there’s also negative feedback because it can dry out skin and even cause irritation on some users. This product is a little expensive for a primer and some users say it does not offer good value for money. Still, it is worth trying although much better options from other brands are available at this price range.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer benefits are not assured since there is no money back guarantee for this and other formulations from the brand.