The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Resveratrol Select Introduction
Have you ever wondered why certain Europeans who drink red wine daily enjoy an extended life expectancy? Well the answer to that question is now known. Resveratrol has turned out to be the key compound that gives red wine its anti-aging property. The good news is recent technology is now allowing scientists to extract that compound in its purest state.
Currently, there is one product in the market offering you pure resveratrol, not only to provide you with the antioxidant needed to slow down aging but also help boost metabolism and put a stop to the proliferation of fat. That product is called Resveratrol Select.
The supplement was formulated to enhance cell function and reduce carbohydrate utilization. The manufacturer of this product claims that it can make you look and feel much younger. In this article, we propose to have a closer look at Resveratrol Select and find out if it can really help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Know About The manufacturer
Knowing the kind of company that is behind a product can give us a fair idea on what to expect from it. In the case of Resveratrol Select, the manufacturer is HealthBuy. You may not have heard of that company but just keep in mind that it has been around since 2002.
HealthBuy has been in the supplement market for years now and has managed to build itself a clientÃ¨le made of people looking for healthy ways of living. Aside from weight loss products HealthBuy also offers different types of skin creams, nutrition supplements, pet care and even teeth whitening kits.
The company does take the quality of its products seriously. That is why it chose to be a member of the Natural Product Association. If you have not tried their products yet, maybe it is time you do. Resveratrol Select is on of its latest and there are chances you might like it.
List Of Ingredients In Resveratrol Select
Resveratrol is the key ingredient in the supplement. That said to improve the overall effect of the pill the manufacturer decided to include other ingredients.
- Resveratrol – Extracted from the root of Polygonum cuspidatum, Resveratrol is a compound with beneficial antioxidant properties which can protect the body from the effect of free radicals.
- Chromium – Chromium is a mineral in the human body that participates in the absorption of glucose. This can be very useful in preventing emotional craving.
- Green Tea Extract – The extract from green tea is an ingredient also rich in antioxidant but more importantly, it’s been recently discovered that it can boost metabolism. That can be quite important for obese people who tend to have a low metabolism that allows fat to accumulate.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is an ingredient found in many energy drinks. That is because it is known to boost the body energy level and increase temperature. This is also a plus when it comes to burning fat
- L-Theanine – Resveratrol Select contains a small dose of L-theanine to put the user in a good mood and allow him to have a good sleep. Sleep turns out to be a necessary period through which the body can rejuvenate itself and that can influence how fat cells get burned.
- Resveratrol Select is a supplement made with natural ingredients
- It may provide the body with a number of antioxidants that protect from rapid aging
- It might boosts metabolism in order to prevent the proliferation of fat cells
- There are 3 bonuses attached to the purchase of the product
- There is no conclusive evidence that you will lose weight while using this supplement
- One bottle of Resveratrol Select is relatively expensive compared to other weight loss supplements
- The product can potential cause side effects due to the fact that it contains a stimulant
Resveratrol Select Instructions
The daily recommended dose is 2 pills. You might want to take one in the morning before breakfast and another one in the afternoon before lunch. Never take it in the night before going to sleep.
One bottle of Resveratrol Select is going to cost you $49.95. You can choose to order the 6 months supply and even save more money. Keep in mind that once you purchase the product, you are given access to a weight management club where you can get tips and advice to accelerate the fat burning process.
Resveratrol Select may be a relatively new product so it is normal that you have your doubts about it. That said, if you don’t give it a try, you will never know what to expect. Some users are happy with the product so it is not such a bad idea to give it a try.