Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Revitaline is a skin care formulation meant for preventing the decline of your facial appearance due to aging effects. The skin care product helps eliminate aging-effects such as; wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, blemishes, spots, and blackheads. The Revitaline skin care will give you a youthful glow and look with regular use. The effects of the skin care product go for a long-term basis. The skin care cream is also said to produce and show off its effects in a short while after use. it will help maintain the natural functioning of the skin while still keeping it healthy and nourished.
The supplement is sold from their official website, it is best to purchase here to avoid subjectivity to counterfeit skin care products that do not give you the expected results or no results at all. The skin care product is sold as follows:-
- They have a 14-day trial period. You pay the shipping costs of $ 4.97 and they ship you a 30-day bottle. Cancel shipment before period expiries to prevent being fully charged for the entire month
- After 14 days, your credit card is charged full costs of $ 89.87 per bottle. You are also signed into an auto-ship program
- The next month your debit card is charged both the $ 89.87 cost per bottle plus the shipping costs of $ 4.97. comes to a total of $94.94
- You can cancel the auto-ship program whenever you want
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Revitaline
The Revitaline Skin Care Complex is a product of the company, Revitaline Skin. The manufacturers claim that the product was formed mainly based on ensuring that the cream gives the skin a whole collagen molecule delivery that blend well with the skin. They claim that skin care cream is mainly used to even skin tone, eliminate the sagging and looks of uneven skin and promote a firm skin structure. By doing so they claim that the skin care cream; may brighten skin appearance, may restore skin radiance and firmness and may promote the smoothness of fine lines.
How Revitaline Works and the Ingredients of Revitaline?
The following are the ingredients you will find in the Revitaline skin care product:-
- Boosts the production of collagen for improving skin elasticity. Contains rich anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent the swelling and puffiness of the skin. Also enriched with anti-biotic properties too for eliminating of dark spots and blemishes on the skin.
Balm Mint Extract
- Has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Used in the cleansing, toning and moisturizing of the skin. It helps diminish the visibility and density of blackheads, pimples and acne. It also helps boosts the production and health of skin cells for the smoothening and suppleness of the skin.
- Helps keep the skin hydrated.
The Benefits of Revitaline
The following are the benefits you may experience with the use of the Revitaline skin care cream:-
- Diminished wrinkles and fine lines.
- Returns and maintains youthful glow and look
- Promotes a hydrated skin
- Alleviates the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Reduces eye puffiness
- Promotes a smooth and supple skin
- Promotes a healthy skin
- Reduces the density and volume of blemishes and dark spots
Drawbacks of Revitaline
They tend to use the word “may” in their official website. For a main page this does not come out as very re-assuring especially for a customer who has been through ineffective skin care products before.
The supplement subjects its customers to an auto-ship program. This can be very confusing for customers who may end up spending much more than they had bargained for.
The Dosage Instructions of Revitaline
Since it comes in the form of a cream, apply twice daily. Use preferably, in the morning and in the evening. Follow the simple instruction; was your face first before applying the skin care cream.
Precautions of using Revitaline
If you are pregnant or lactating you are advised to avoid using the supplement.
Persons under medical conditions are advised to seek medical advice before using the supplement.
Side Effects of Revitaline
There are no side effects that are associated with the use of the Revitaline skin care supplement so far.
The Revitaline skin care cream is an easy to use and simply effective supplement. Personally it is easy to vouch for this supplement mainly based on customer reviews and comments rather than even the manufacturer website itself. They have mostly reported a positive view in the effects of using the supplement. Mostly they have experienced most of the promised benefits. This goes to show the skin care cream does work. This will make you stop and reflect on the price. If you really want to purchase the product, take seriously the 14-day trial and see the level of your satisfaction within that period. There are other similar good products out there in the market, Revitaline happens to be one of the good ones.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."