Fresh look of the skin matters a lot because it plays an important role in depicting the personality of a person. You can maintain sparkle on your skin by taking proper diet, fruits, and regular skin care treatments, both prescribed by professionals and the ones that are taken up at home. Most of all, you are required to adopt a vigorous behavior as it effects the skin a lot. If you want to have a gleaming and healthy skin, then you must follow the below skin care secrets.
- If you have problems of zits, then you must avoid eating chocolates and other edibles that contain cocoa as a main ingredient.
- You must not eat oily food having fats.
- Food containing starch must also be avoided.
Before using any skin product, you must be aware of the type of your skin. It is the most important thing to known when you are taking care of your skin. Usually, skin types are divided in five major categories. You can compare your skin type with them in order to know what will be best for you. The five skin types are:
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Both types of skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
Firstly, we will be discussing measures for taking care of oily skin.
- People having oily skin must use a foamy face wash instead of soap. Its use will help in removing oil and dirt particles from the skin with retaining moisture. Frequent use of lotion soaked in cotton over the skin can be quite helpful.
- Use of a thin moisturizer can be useful for oily skin. People having such skin must allow the moisturizer to penetrate in the skin well. You can always wipe off excess with a tissue paper.
- Now, we will be taking about the Care for your features.
- The use of a smooth cleaning lotion can be effective for the diseased skin. It will remove all the dirt. Later, cotton can be used to wipe it off from the skin.
- Splashing cold tap water can also be good for such skins. A creamy moisturizer can be frequently used to lessen the dryness of the skin.
Ways to take care of both oily and dry skin are below:
- If your skin is a combination of both oily and dry type, then using a face wash in the mornings for cleansing can be extremely beneficial. This will not allow blackheads to grow on your skin. Using a refining cream on the dry areas of the skin in the evening can do wonders. In this way, you will be able to sustain stability of the oily and dry areas of your skin. You can use a strong moisturizer for the oily areas of the skin and gentle one for the dry parts of the skin.
Considerations for normal skin:
- If you have a normal skin, then the use of a foaming face wash will be good. Its daily use can make your skin tone blushed. Massage of the toner in an upward direction can make your skin look fresh.
Care needed to be taken for sensitive skin:
- People having sensitive skin must never use face wash or soap, rather they must use a cleansing lotion. If your skin gets rashes, then you must frequently use a good moisturizer. The moisturizer must be fragrance free and also free of harmful agents.