The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
These days, there are countless numbers of products that are available in the market offering solutions to skin care. All of them try to live according to the claims that they make, but only a relative few of such products can actually deliver what they promise. One such product is the C E Ferulic from SkinCeuticals.
It is a daytime antioxidant product that works in delivering advanced protection against the visible effects of photoaging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. This is done by neutralizing the existence and functions of free radicals which contributes to the early appearance of signs of skin aging.
C E Ferulic is a product manufactured by SkinCeuticals, Inc. This company creates topical Vitamin-C products, which include toning and cleansing products, cleansing gels, equalizing toners, conditioning solutions, anti-aging antioxidants and serums, and many more. The company has been in the business since 1994 and was introduced by co-founders Russell Moon and Alden Pinnell.
As of the moment, SkinCeuticals their products via a special distribution network, while keeping its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The company lives by a multidisciplinary approach in terms of product development.
They make good use of the intellect of top scientists in different fields such as chemistry, molecular biology, biophysics and medicine into the creation of ideas that led to understanding further the processes involved in skin aging, as well as in dealing with individual skin conditions. With this reputation to support its claims, there is no question that SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic can deliver what it promises to give.
Ingredients of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
Here are the key ingredients found in SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:
- L-Ascorbic Acid (15%) – This ingredient neutralizes the effects caused by free radicals, while protecting against skin breakdown due to oxidative stress.
- Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E – 1%) – This ingredient works in neutralizing free radicals while replenishing skin lipids.
- Ferulic Acid (0.5%) – This antioxidant is plant based and helps in neutralizing free radicals, while helping in the inhibition of UV-induced discoloration of the skin. It also comes with anti-inflammatory properties.
What does it do?
The SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic works as an antioxidant which focuses on taking specific care in preventing the appearance of skin aging signs. It can help in restoring the ability of the body to build collagen, while eliminating the harmful effects caused by free radicals.
Free radicals are molecules that thrive through oxygen atoms. They can cause oxidization, which in turn, can make your skin look dull. This is the reason why you definitely need an antioxidant because it has the capability to neutralize these free radicals before they can start damaging your skin cells.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Advantages
Here are some of the possible advantages of using SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:
- Once it has been absorbed into the skin, it cannot be rubbed off or washed of easily. This means that it will not disturb you from performing your normal routine, such as applying sunscreen or lotion.
- Affordable price. If you try and avail of services that can provide antioxidant benefits as well as neutralizing of free radicals, you may find yourself paying more. However, with this package at hand, you can get everything all-in-one for a very reasonable price.
- Perfect for use under the sun. Unlike other products which will encourage you to stay protected against the heat of the sun, the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic does not have such limitations. Of course, you need to exercise caution as well, but it does not mean that you can no longer do what you want to do just because you are using the product.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Disadvantages
The only possible disadvantage that you might encounter is with regard allergies. This calls for the need to consult with your dermatologist first in order to see whether or not your skin condition is feasible for using this type of product.
How to Use?
This is a daytime product. Therefore, you can apply it in the morning, right after cleansing and toning. Apply about 4 or 5 drops to dry face, chest and neck.
Are there any Risk?
There are no associated risks in using this product. However, if there are any allergies caused, it would be advisable to stop using the product. Better yet, consult your dermatologist first before using it on your skin.
According to the reviews presented by many users, the product is well worth the price. As a matter of fact, it even works well with sensitive skin. It helps in slowing the effects of skin aging, while smoothing current skin condition.
There is no question that SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is an antioxidant product that will help your skin deal with the troublesome effects of skin aging.
It works wonders in controlling free radicals from taking over, while making sure that future problems are avoided as well. This product can be purchased from reliable online retail shops at a reasonable price.