The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
South Beach Acai – At a Glance
Since super foods have recently gained such popularity, the acai berry is found in more and more dietary supplements. South Beach Acai‘s website is very reminiscent of those for other similar acai products, even down to the colors used, content, and the same graphics. South Beach Acai makers quote Oprah Winfrey’s show, NBC, and People magazine in reference to acai berry’s benefits.
The official website for South Beach Acai isn’t very informative regarding the acai berry. Of course, it is well-known that this berry is a very powerful food. It is an excellent source of calcium, vitamins and minerals, omega fats, antioxidants, and amino acids.
The site is quite basic, but you will find a few customer testimonials with before and after pictures. They only give a brief description of expected results and do not provide a frequently asked question section. South Beach Acai marketing idea is to promote the item as a cleansing treatment, which eliminates toxins to “flush away pounds” while also increasing energy, and preventing cancer-causing free radicals, which is different from many other acai berry products. The manufacturers don’t say how much weight you can lose, but the testimonials given by customers indicate that most people lost eighteen to twenty pounds a month. This is higher than the amount that is usually recommended by medical professionals.
South Beach Acai – Facts
Natural Source Store, the makers of South Beach Acai, show what is contained in each pill on the product label, and they contain many of the same ingredients typically found in colon cleansers. As an example, Mega-12 Complex, the proprietary blend, contains the laxative cascara sagrada, fibrous psyllium husk, ginger, fennel, licorice, rhubarb and buckthorn. Ingredients include Hoodia Gordonii, green tea extract, and of course the namesake acai berry.
Instructions are not given as to when to take the product, only that it should be taken twice daily. Even though diet and exercise would surely help with weight loss, no mention of it is made.
South Beach Acai – Positive Features
- Some of the ingredients found in South Beach Acai are not part of the proprietary blend.
- One super food is acai berry.
- You can get a free trial of this product.
- The product has a one hundred percent, thirty day money back guarantee.
- Hoodia Gordonii is one of the ingredients in South Beach Acai.
- There are testimonials on the website.
- Regular customers are eligible for a discount.
- The product label is shown on the website.
South Beach Acai – Negative Features
- The marketing tactics for South Beach Acai are a little shady.
- They put pressure on the customer to buy right away or they won’t get a discount.
- Quotes on the website do not actually endorse this product.
- There have been no clinical trials on on the South Beach Acai product.
- You will not find a Frequently Asked Questions section on this website.
- Independent reviews for this product could not be located.
- The consumer can’t use the free-trial offer without enrolling into the auto-ship program.
- Exercise routines and the use of a healthy diet are not mentioned.
South Beach Acai – Conclusion
Even though the disclaimer says this product is not related to the diet with the same name, it is clear the makers would like to make you think they are related to the “South Beach” diet craze. Nonetheless, it is clear that the acai berry is a good thing to add to any diet. However, it is probably smarter to get a supplement from a retail store rather than sign up for an auto-ship program. Sometimes it is hard to cancel those. A good thing is that the South Beach Acai product has more beneficial ingredients than a lot of similar products. Additionally, with the cost at $59.99 a month, it is a little less expensive than some of the others.