The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Stemnucell is a serum that targets signs of aging that include lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes. It also firms sagging skin on the face, neck and surrounding area. The product is sold by the manufacturer Solvaderm who have a very well-designed website and contains details about the company, including their philosophy and manufacturing process.
There is no customer testimonial or FAQ section but all company contact details are provided, there is a free online skincare consultation available plus additional skincare advice and articles.
Stemnucell is sold in 1oz bottles at a cost of $74.99. The company offers a 10% discount, free shipping on orders over $60.00 and a full 60-day money back guarantee.
Stemnucell Product Details
The high quality formula for Stemnucell contains several natural, organic compounds that work at a cellular level to improve a number of signs of aging.
- The key active ingredient used in the formula is Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture. This is particularly noteworthy as it is derived from the stem cells of the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple.
- In scientific testing, these stem cells were found to have major anti-aging benefits not only in healing damaged skin cells but actually slowing and reversing certain signs of aging.
- It is blended with Chondru Crispus extract, derived from seaweed with the ability to condition and hydrate older skin while also having an anti-inflammatory effect, reducing redness and irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid is used to retain moisture in the skin. In young skin, this substance is found in abundance but as skin ages, it is produced less. The ingredient helps plump the skin to make it look fuller and smoother, reducing fine lines and improving the texture. The overall therapeutic effects of the serum strengthen the skin network, making it firmer and more elastic, just as with youthful skin.
- Stemnucell is used as part of the complete skincare routine and should be applied after cleansing and toning but before moisturizing.
- Ingredients are professional strength
- The manufacturer is established and reputable
- 10% discount coupons are offered
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- The formula contains stem cells
- Stemnucell is more expensive than comparable brands
- Full scientific data is not shown
- No customer testimonials are shown
Stemnucell The Bottom Line
Stemnucell is a good quality serum that overtime should have a significant effect on the most major signs of aging in the skin. Although there are no results from scientific testing that has been performed on the formula, the use of stem cells has proven successful and, while they won’t completely stop the skin from aging, they can slow the process and increase skin cell longevity. Some consumers may be deterred by the high price but this is justified by the fact that the product is professional strength and trusted by dermatologists and other skincare experts.