Advertising Disclosure ?
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Super Colon Cleanse – At a Glance
Health Plus, Inc., a California based company, is the manufacturer of Super Colon Cleanse. They have been established for over 15 years and have a solid reputation in their field. The company website is quite informative, including details about their product line as well as articles regarding health issues. Health Plus Inc. has a useful and in-depth FAQ section. Super Colon Cleanse is among many cleansing items available from Health Plus Inc.
DetoxReview.com places it among the top 25 best colon cleansers, and it is listed as a bestseller at numerous e-commerce health sites. The FDA has not assessed Super Colon Cleanse or its claims, as is the case with most products of this type.
Super Colon Cleanse – Facts
Just a few basic ingredients are included in this product, and most of them are to add fiber and help increase elimination. The key ingredients are psyllium husk fiber and senna, which act as laxatives. Senna has been reported to be harsh and should not used for long periods of time. Additional ingredients listed include fennel, peppermint, papaya, celery and buckthorn bark (which is accompanied by a warning) as well as acidophilus. Acidophilus adds good bacteria to the cleansed intestinal tract so that a healthy environment is restored. The product also has iron in it, which may be problematic for some people. The manufacturer gives an in-depth description of the various ingredients.
Four Super Colon Cleanse capsules are to be taken three times per day. It is recommended that this product be taken with a minimum of 10-12 ounces of a liquid, such as juice or water, because of the quantity of psyllium husk that is included. This is one of only a few products of this type that children age 6 and older can take, but they should only take half of the adult dosage. The product is also available as a powder.
Super Colon Cleanse – Positive Features
- The price for the colon cleanser is more affordable than other brands. Prices vary depending on the retailer but typically it costs $10.99 for 120 capsules.
- It contains all natural ingredients, but a few people might prefer not to have the senna.
- Health Plus Inc. is a well known brand.
- Super Colon Cleanse is the subject of favorable independent reviews.
- No gimmicks are used to sell the product and no wild claims are made.
- The instructions are not hard to follow, since they are simple and straightforward.
Super Colon Cleanse – Negative Features
- Some feel that this product is actually just a laxative.
- A few reviewers thought that it caused more bowel movements but it was a poor colon cleanser.
- The website lacks information on money back guarantees or return policies.
Super Colon Cleanse – Conclusion
Based on the evaluations and opinions online, Super Colon Cleanse delivers results. It includes similar ingredients to those found in most other colon cleansers available, even those that claim to help you shed large amounts of weight and improve your health. But for those who do not want to ingest senna or buckthorn, a laxative that includes psyllium, such as Metamucil, may be just as effective.