The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
With time and experience, our skin ages and can develop visible fine line and wrinkles. Most specifically the skin above and below the eye can age, showing wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
These can really make a woman’s appearance change so that she looks much older. Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream was developed to diminish all of these age signs. The manufacturer claims that it will restore the skin around your eye to its previous youthful state.
What is Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream?
Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream is an anti-aging skin cream designed specifically for the skin around the eye. Its ingredients include antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances. The manufacturer of this product claims that it diminishes the appearance of age lines, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles and makes the skin around the eye soft, smooth and moisturized.
Who is the Manufacturer of Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream?
The manufacturer of this product is Healthy Directions LLC, which was founded in 1974 in Bethesda, Maryland. They manufacture and sell vitamins, minerals, creams and supplements, as well as being publishers of health-related information.
This organization was called Phillips Health, LLC until April 2005, when its names were changed to Healthy Directions LLC.
How Does Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream Work?
The product uses stem cell technology, and also includes additional ingredients which have anti-aging properties and are beneficial to the skin. The stem cells are from a plant, and they are grown through a procedure that encourages certain substances to develop more than others.
Many of these substances have properties that make it very beneficial to the skin and which may diminish the signs of aging.
Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product uses stem cells from the Buddleja davidii plant. They are grown via a special procedure which enhances substances that are part of the plant’s defense system. Many have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and other properties beneficial to the skin.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium component of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance found naturally in the joints and skin. Used as an anti-aging substance because it makes the face look fuller.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: A vegetable protein which is water soluble and contains many amino acids. Quite a few of these are beneficial to the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Squalane: Produced naturally by the body and is also found in food. At birth our skin contains 12%. As we age the amount declines and we have to replace it.
- Jojoba Esters: A combination of esters from jojoba oil and hydrogenated jojoba oil. The resulting substance has a waxy feel to it and is an effective emollient and occlusive agent for the skin. This is particularly true when the substance is combined with glycerin.
- Acetyl Glucosamine: An amino acid sugar which has an amazing ability to diminish the sign of aging on the skin. It’s also known the brighten the skin on the face.
- Iron Oxide: Non-toxic mineral that is used in many beauty products and creams to tint the color of the product.
What are the Advantages of Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream?
- It may diminish dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Can get rid of lines and wrinkles on the face
- Hydrates the skin of the face and around the eyes
- It may eliminate crow’s feet
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
What are the Disadvantages of Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream?
- Product contains caffeine, which dehydrates the skin and leads it to age prematurely
- Will irritate eyes if comes in contact with them
- Small quantity of product in tube
How Should You Use Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream?
Take a small amount into your fingers and spread it on the skin under and above both of your eyes, gently, without getting any of it inside your eye.
How Much Does Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream Cost?
Trilane Rejuvenating is selling for the price of $24.99 on the manufacturer’s website, for a single one-time purchase. For follow-up purchases where only a refill is required, there is a 20% discount for a final price of $19.99 and shipping is free.
What is Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream’s Return Policy?
The company has a return policy which is more generous than most companies allow. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product in any way, they can receive full money back if they return it to the manufacturer within 90 days.
Does Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a free trial, nor do they give out free product samples to customers. However, do they offer some deals and discounts. If you make a purchase of at least three products, you get a discount of 20%.
If you purchase 4-6 products, you get a discount of 25%. If you purchase seven products or more, you get a discount of 29%. This is all in addition to the 20% you get for refilling a product.
Trilane Rejuvenating Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
This product was developed using plant stem cell technology, and it may reduce the signs of aging on the skin around the eye, as well as moisturizing it. Many customers did say they were satisfied with the results this product produced.
Some claimed that the product got rid of the dark circles under their eyes and the wrinkles. There were a few customers that said the product wasn’t really effective for them.
Although it is a small bottle and there is no free trial. It uses stem cells from the Buddleja davidii plant, which are very beneficial to the skin. They have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
One downside is certainly the addition of caffeine to the product. Caffeine is not a good choice for a skin product, because it is not good for the skin. It can dehydrate the skin, and it also ages the skin prematurely.
If you are someone who is sensitive to many ingredients, be sure to research them all carefully before using the cream.