After a very tiring activity, there is no other way to end your day but to fall into a very deep slumber. Sleeping is one of the necessities in life and one should not be deprived of it. Some people consider sleeping as a talent since many individuals cannot afford to rest their tired eyes at night. In this article, the insomnia causes and treatments will be discussed so that patients will have some ideas on how they can fend off sleeplessness at night.
Recent studies from the National Sleep Foundation revealed that one out of three Americans experience sleep disturbances. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) already approved the dissemination of over-the-counter drugs that promise relief for insomnia. However, many of these drugs result to long term negative effects on the part of the patients. Some of these harmful manifestations are binge eating disorder (occurs commonly at night), sleeping and driving and other psychological or behavioural problems.
Common Manifestations of Sleeping Disturbances
- Difficulty sleeping for the whole night.
- Sensitivity to sudden movements while sleeping.
- Tossing and turning several times before finally retiring.
- Extreme exhaustion when waking up in the morning
- Stressful thoughts flooding the mind and hampering sleep.
Of course, individuals should not worry that they will never overcome insomnia because there are some drugs that provide sound sleep without resulting to negative effects. One of these drugs is Somulin- an over the counter drug that addresses the abovementioned insomnia causes and treatments subject. Proven effective, the FDA prescribed the drug because it helps people sleep at night without causing harmful effects.
The Magic that is Somulin
Somulin’s formulation is geared to solve the insomnia causes and treatments quest. Seven popularly known effective herbs were blended and combined with Serotonin and Tryptomine MEL to come up with a potent drug against sleeping problmes. Each of the seven drugs has special functions that guarantee deep sleeip at night.
Seven Magic Herbs that Yields to Somulin
- Lavender provides natural relaxation and a feeling of calmness.
- Lemon Balm fends of anxiety while giving a tranquilizing sensation.
- Hops boosts sleep at night because it is scientifically proven to be an effective calming herb.
- Valerian root eliminates anxiety while soothing the nervous system.
- German Chamomile neutralizes the digestive and nervous system.
- Skullcap gently tranquilizes the body.
- Passionflower makes the patient less susceptible to disturbances that hinder sleep.
The previously mentioned Serotonin (contains Serotain) and Tryptomine MEL are the key ingredients of the drug. Serotain brand 5-HTP is from the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. Tryptomine MEL and Serotain together boost serotonin levels in the body thus promoting a sound sleep.
Somulin corrects the symptoms of insomnia and there are no known side effects to this medication. Circadian rhythms in the body are also regulated aside from acting as mild sedative. Another good thing about purchasing a vial of Somulin is that you are guaranteed with a 60-day refund if it did not work for you.
Given the health benefits that Somulin brings, one can be sure that this is an alternative drug to correct sleeping ailments. However, one should take into consideration the adverse effects that may arise when this formulation is taken under excessive levels. For best results, always consider the expertise of a physician in prescribing the intake of this medicine.