Because of the increase in problems pertaining to the bowel, you will find many ways to cleanse the colon – one of these ways is the natural colon cleanse – being suggested by professionals to eliminate bad toxins from your body. People choose to use a natural colon cleanse because it’s more affordable, convenient, and accessible.
Is A Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleanses are used primarily for elimination of the toxins that commonly build up inside our bodies. Through food, air, or drinks we could be exposed to these bacteria and parasites. Poor lifestyles are responsible for many of the diseases floating around in the human body.
In cases like this, you have to either prevent these harmful toxins from coming into your body, or find a way to get them out if they are already in your system. You could end up having to get your body’s organs — specifically the colon, as it houses the majority of toxins in the body — cleansed periodically.
How Would You Define A Natural Colon Cleanse?
Although the main concept is based on a basic regimen, natural colon cleansing could mean using alternate medicinal methods, herbs and formulas. If you do a natural colon cleanse at least once per year, you can stay healthy and fit by ridding yourself of the hardened fecal matter and toxins in your body.
Drinking copious amounts of pure water and ingesting specific herbs along with a particular diet is the basis of a natural colon cleansing routine. Natural colon cleanses actually require a large amount of devotion, discipline, and perseverance on your part to maintain.
Eating Plan for Natural Colon Cleanse
Since the basic concept of the natural colon cleanse depends mostly on altering the way you eat, you must be aware of precisely what you will eat – and what you are not supposed to eat – during the time you are cleansing.
It’s mandatory to:
- Have a breakfast of whole grain cereal and Soya milk.
- Ingest two times the amount of steamed vegetables and raw fruits that you were consuming before undergoing a natural colon cleanse.
- Consume a reasonable amount of fruit and vegetable juices between meals. Fruit juices, in contrast to fruits, should be consumed in moderation (approximately six ounces or less in an hour).
- Non-creamed soup or a salad of fruits and vegetables with non-fat dressing can replace snacks.
- Drink half of your body weight, figured in ounces, in water each day. For example, if you weight 150 pounds, drink at least 75 ounces of water per day. Natural colon cleanse benefits from water.
- You should not eat or drink dairy products.
- Lower the intake of the meat you like so much by one half.
You need to check with your physician in order to get the correct prescription of herbs to ingest while undergoing a natural colon cleanse. You should consult your doctor regularly before, during, and any time a need arises when undergoing a natural colon cleanse.